Speaker Topic – "REGENERATION GAS COMPRESSORS - UNDERSTANDING THE APPLICATION TO REDUCE DOWNTIME"
The presentation will focus on the following:
- Basics – Compressor Components, Nomenclature,
- Performance, Operating Constraints
- Push or Pull? – Compressor Design Considerations
- Process Control, Protection, & Instrumentation
- How to Deal with Process Changes/Upsets/Dry‐out?
- Causes of Failure & Improving Reliability
Jason Fouraker, P.E., Sales Engineer, Sundyne
Jason Fouraker is a sales engineer for Sundyne pumps and compressors specializing in the Midstream and LNG industries. During his 6+ years with Sundyne, Jason has been responsible for commissioning, repair, and operational consulting of Sundyne equipment as well as application engineering and sales. Prior to his time with Sundyne, Jason was the lead rotating equipment engineer at Linde in Tulsa. He has a BS in Mechanical Engineering from Missouri S&T in Rolla and is a licensed professional engineer in the state of Oklahoma.
1201 N. Bowser Road
Richardson, TX 75081