Industry News

NTGPA news feed

The Natural Gas Industry is constantly growing and changing, so from time to time NTGPA and GPA have news that we want to share with our members and the Midstream Community.
 
You can check out our News Releases and updated articles from other internet sources regarding the natural gas industry here on our NTGPA News Feed. So check back often and stay up to date! 

Latest Articles

08/17/2018
A federal court judge has ordered the US State Department to conduct a supplemental EIS for the proposed Keystone XL crude oil pipeline to consider the Mainline Alternative route that Nebraska’s Public Service Commission approved. But Judge Brian Morris, of US District Court for Montana’s Great...
08/17/2018
Another hydrocarbon bottleneck is taking shape in North America.  
08/17/2018
Japan’s Mitsubishi Corp. on Aug. 17 said it has agreed to acquire 25% of Bangladesh’s Summit LNG terminal and plans to help develop an offshore receiving site in the South Asian country. The other 75% of the Summit LNG terminal will remain with Summit Corp. Summit LNG’s project plans call for a...
08/17/2018
Canada’s energy regulator on Aug. 16 said it had given the go-ahead for construction of a large portion of the Trans Mountain expansion project, which will nearly triple capacity on the oil pipeline from Alberta to a Vancouver area port. The National Energy Board (NEB) said all conditions had been...
08/17/2018
Anti-energy groups are spending millions of dollars, galvanizing their followers and often winning the battle of public opinion. But HBW Resources Managing Partner David Holt challenged the pro-energy groups to speak up and take back the court of public opinion during his 50-minute talk at the...
08/17/2018
Independent directors of Perth-based Tap Oil Ltd. have rejected an unsolicited indicative, conditional, and nonbinding takeover proposal from Thailand-based Northern Gulf Petroleum Holdings Ltd. that rivals the earlier offer from Singapore company Risco Energy Investments (SEA) Ltd. Both companies...
08/17/2018
The ExxonMobil Corp.-led PNG-LNG project joint venture in Papua New Guinea has signed another midterm LNG sale and purchase agreement, this time with BP Singapore Pte. Ltd. for LNG supply starting this month. It is the second such agreement for the PNG-LNG project in four weeks.
08/17/2018
The US drilling rig count remained unchanged at 1,057 units working for the week ended Aug. 17, according to Baker Hughes data. The count is up 111 units from this time a year ago when the count stood at 946.
08/17/2018
The US Chemical Safety Board released a factual update on its ongoing investigation of the Jan. 22 blowout and fire at the Pryor Trust natural gas well in Pittsburg County, Okla., that killed 5 workers. CSB has determined the incident occurred shortly after drilling crew members tripped the drill...
08/17/2018
SDX Energy will connect its SD-3X appraisal well to infrastructure at South Disouq, Egypt, following a successful production test. The SDX-operated well flowed at a maximum rate of 16.1 MMscfd of conventional natural gas during an 8-hr clean up period and was then shut in for 8 hr, during which...

Pages